“Problems have solutions, bring the change & be the change”
As human beings, we have expectations from life and when these expectations are not fulfilled it paves way to discontentment and dissatisfaction. Similarly an institution creates a certain set of expectations among students, when these expectations are not met it leads to grievances. At New Horizon we prioritize student satisfaction, thus we are introducing a “Grievance Cell” where students can voice out their concerns or dissatisfaction pertaining to college activities.
• To render a platform for the students to address their complaints, Issues and concerns.
• To develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order
• To maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the College.
• The individual can visit the grievance cell at any given point of time to voice their concerns.
• A grievance cell member will maintain a book of records to ensure transparency.
• The concern/issue will be addressed and communicated to the higher authority.
• A feedback for the same will be communicated to the individual who has raised the grievance
• A suggestion box will be placed on the campus to address concerns.